Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions for the gift card competition
1. This competition is open to UK residents over 18 years old.
2. 'Resident', in the context of this competition, is defined as a person with a UK address.
3. The competition closes at 9am on Monday 19th December, 2016.
4. Only submissions submitted through the form found on visitwestend.com/competition will be considered.
5. By submitting your entry, you agree to sign up to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter.
6. Existing subscribers may also enter the draw.
7. 20 random winners will be selected, and each winner receives a Visit West End gift card loaded with £50.
8. The competition prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
9. The gift card is valid for 12 months and need to be used before the expiry date printed on the card. For a list of places where the card can be used, please go to visitwestendcard.com/where-to-use/
10. The winning entry will be contacted within 2 working days of the closing of the competition.
11. Prizes must be collected in person within 1 month of the closing of the competition. Cards are collected from 117 Byres Road during business hours.
12. Only the winners will be contacted after the draw.
13. By entering this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.