Visit West End is delighted to present the Byres Road Fashion Show on 6th and 7th May 2016.
The show, hosted by Wendy Gilmour of Thank Fifi, features high street names, independents, vintage and charity shops. It incorporates the unique, vibrant style of the West End and gives you a taster of what fashion the area has to offer.
Tickets are £7.50 and part of the proceeds will go to the participating charity shops.
British Heart Foundation
British Red Cross
By Distinction Art showing Ruth Swan Contemporary Jewellery
The Hoodie Stop
Jasmine Boutique Hyndland
Nana Momo Makes
Oxfam DIY Glasgow
Starry Starry Night
Hair and make up by Macs Glasgow
Front of House: PinUps Vintage
Fizz on arrival.
Entertainment by Deb Cowan Foley of Amplifive.
Charity raffle with plenty of great prizes from local businesses.
Fashion show ticket holders can enjoy the following discounts:
- 20% off your food bill in Hillhead Bookclub
- 10% on art in Subversion Art Gallery Art Gallery (until 28th June)
- 20% off massage, sauna and brows in SIX Rooms (until 31st May)
- Two burgers and a bottle of wine @ £20, Three course Market Menu @ £18.95 or Bottle of Prosecco and Bar Snacks @ £28 in Bo'Vine, Meats and Wines.
- 20% in Ness (until 20th May)
Tickets are on sale online and in participating businesses.