Exclusive: itison presents GlasGLOW at the Botanic Gardens; a world class event brought to life for the first time this Halloween season – 27th Oct to 4th Nov, tickets from £7 for kids, £12 for adults
About this event
This Halloween season, itison invites you to wander into another realm where dragons live on and worlds of light, sound and magic wait to be discovered. Over a decade in the making, the iconic Botanic Gardens will be transformed with an immersive landscape of light, sound and fantasy by the imaginations behind the country's biggest sound and light events and itison Drive-In Movies.
Step into the light with your friends and family and experience the most epic event this Halloween season. Check out the full details at GlasGLOW.
What's glowing on?
- Wander into a realm of light, sound and magic, with a spectacular finale that has to be seen to be believed
- The brand-new event everyone's talking about: limited early bird tickets with an exclusive discount - get them before they're gone!
- Halloween experience that everyone will enjoy: families; couples; groups of friends; instagrammers who want to get some seriously impressive pictures; those on a quest to meet a dragon; movie fans who love the worlds dreamt up by Spielberg and Disney; people who don’t want to forget the 80s; and anyone and everyone who wants to see Glasgow in its best light (see what we did there?)
- Food and drink stalls with plenty of gourmet goodies and hot drinks (with boozy options for the grown-ups), as well as firepits for toasting marshmallows
- Great way to celebrate Halloween, with trick or treating and spooky goings-on across the gardens
- Early bird pricing:
- Off-peak tickets (Mon & Tues) - £12 for adults & £7 for children
- Peak tickets (Thu - Sun & 31st Oct) - £16 for adults & £9 for children
- Entry times are every 15 minutes from 5pm until 9.15pm every day and the journey takes about 90 minutes - there's plenty to keep you entertained so you’re welcome take your time!
- The world of GlasGLOW is brought to life in the beautiful Botanic Gardens right in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, with easy transport options including subway, bus and train
- Proudly supported by Glasgow City Council; SPT; Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor; Waitrose Byres Road; Visit West End